JumpCloud Directory as a Service Product
JumpCloud Directory as a Service product is commonly abbreviated as DaaS which presents traditional, on-site, directory to the cloud. JumpCloud Directory as a Service allows IT admins to connect and manage users safely. With the applications, devices, and networks that users need to access with JumpCloud Directory as a Service. JumpCloud Directory as a Service support for various protocols ensures that organizations can control and manage various on-premise or cloud-based resources.
JumpCloud Directory as a Service with a Centrally Delivered Management Identity from the Cloud
A cloud-based directory in JumpCloud that provides organizations with management points and centralized authentication for employees without the need for servers and on-site infrastructure. JumpCloud Directory as a Service connects users securely to the various networks, applications, systems and storage resources they need when they need it.
Benefits from diverse JumpCloud Directory as a Service
- Securely connecting users with IT resources – the JumpCloud directory service connects users to the IT resources they need, including applications, devices, and networks.
- Supporting cloud and IT resources in place – the users and IT resources they need can be anywhere globally and in all types of networks.
- One-click deprovisioning – the ability to quickly and systematically provide and revoke user access to various IT resources.
- Enhanced security – the JumpCloud directory service enhances organizational security to another level with powerful hashing algorithms, multi-factor authentication capabilities and logging.
- High automatic availability – JumpCloud automatic load balancing, elastic scaling, and redundancy mean your end users will never be denied access to the applications, systems, and IT resources they rely on.
- Avoid management overhead – zero installation or server configuration and no ongoing management interruptions.
- Simplifying compliance and auditing – the JumpCloud recording system allows IT admins to export user event data in seconds
JumpCloud Directory as a Service Secure Credential Management
The JumpCloud directory secures your employee credentials securely, while ensuring the highest level of security and built-in architecture to protect your safest information. Management of JumpCloud credentials ranges from secure encryption and managing password hashes to various endpoints that require real-time or off-line authentication, to SSH key management for secure server access. The JumpCloud credential service includes managing and rotating password complexity, brute force lockout key management, and warnings and more.
LDAP, RADIUS and SAML Authentication Services
The JumpCloud standard-based protocol set allows IT admins to tie traditional resources such as local network switches and WAP, on-premise applications, and storage devices to traditional endpoints such as RADIUS or LDAP without requiring server installation or domain binding. Combined with SAML 2.0 to federate identity to a large portfolio of web-based applications, the cloud-based JumpCloud protocol simplifies the management and control of all the resources needed to enter directory management.
G Suite and Office 365 Directory Services
Take advantage of the original JumpCloud API-based integration with G Suite and Office 365 to manage the identity of that important employee service. Provide a new user account or import and pre-existing binding to ensure that the account is bound and regulated by your core directory with JumpCloud.
Windows, Mac, and Linux System Management
Similar to traditional directories like AD, JumpCloud directory service includes sophisticated cross-OS support for Windows, Mac and Linux systems. Manage user accounts, run scripts and commands, place security policies and configurations, and increase authentication security with multi-factor authentication.
RESTful API service
As a modern cloud-based platform, JumpCloud core directory service can be fully operated by the RESTful command, allowing your directory to be an integral part of your automated infrastructure needs and scale in the JumpCloud Directory as a Service from JumpCloud Site.