To install RSAT for Windows 10 in specific RSAT tool on Active Directory Windows 10 update or newer. Starting with Windows Update October 10 2018, RSAT is included as a series of Request-Based Features of Windows 10. Don’t download the RSAT package from this page.
Or, just open Manage Optional Features in Settings and click Add Feature to see a list of available RSAT tools. Select and install the specific RSAT tool that you need. To see the progress of the installation, click the Back button to see the status on the Manage Optional Features page.
Install RSAT for Windows 10 Driver
See the list of RSAT for Active Directory Windows 10 devices available through features on request. Apart Active Directory Windows 10 from installing via the graphics settings application, you can also install certain RSAT tools via the command line or autorun using DISM / add-on.
Download and install the RSAT for Windows 10 package here:
RSAT for Windows 10 Tools Driver Download
One of the advantages of the on-demand feature is that the installed features remain in the Windows 10 upgrade upgrade!
To uninstall certain RSAT devices on Windows 10 October 2018, Update or newer
On Windows 10, open the Settings application, go to Manage Optional Features, then select and uninstall the specific RSAT tool that you want to delete. Note that in some cases you have to uninstall dependencies manually. In particular, if the RSAT A tool is required by RSAT B, the option to uninstall the RSAT A tool will fail if RSAT B is installed.
In this case, uninstall the RSAT B tool first, then uninstall the RSAT A tool. Also note that in some cases, uninstalling the RSAT tool may appear to work, even if the tool is still installed. In this case, restarting the computer will complete the removal of the Active Directory Windows 10 Tools.
See a list of RSAT tools, including dependencies. In addition to uninstalling via the graphics settings application, you can also uninstall certain RSAT devices via the command line or autorun using DISM / Delete capabilities.
To install RSAT for Windows 10 (before the October 2018 update)
IMPORTANT: You can install the Windows 10 Remote Administration Tool only on the full version of Windows 10 Professional or Windows 10 Enterprise. Download the Windows 10 Remote Server Administration Tool package that is suitable for your computer’s architecture. You can run the Active Directory Windows 10 installer from the Download Center Web site, or save the download package to a local computer or share it.
If you save the download package to a local computer or share, double-click the installation program, WindowsTH-RSAT_WS_1803-x64.msu or WindowsTH-RSAT_WS_1803-x86.msu, depending on the structure of the computer where you want to install the software. Tool. When you are prompted by the Windows Standalone Update dialog box to Active Directory Windows 10 Tools install the update, click Yes.
Read and accept the license terms. Click Agree. The installation takes a few minutes to complete.
Note: All tools are activated by default. You don’t need to open the Active Directory Windows 10 Tools startup feature or turn it off on Windows 10 to activate the tool you want to use.
To turn off certain tools (before October 2018 update) (not available in RSAT 1709 or 1803 versions)
- On the desktop, click Active Directory Windows 10 Tools Start, click All Applications, click Windows System, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Program, then on Programs and Features, click Turn on or turn off the Windows feature.
- In the Windows Features dialog box, expand the Remote Server Administration Tool, then expand the Role Management Tool or the Feature Management Tool.
- Clear the check box for whatever tool you want to turn off. Note that if you turn off Server Manager, you must restart the computer, and you must open a tool that can be accessed from the Tools menu from Server
- Manager from the Administrative Tools folder.
- After you have finished turning off the tool you don’t want to use, click OK in RSAT for Windows 10.
Incoming search terms:
- install ad and rsat tools in win 10 1803
- To install specific RSAT tools on Windows 10 October 2018 Update or later
- windowsth-rsat_ws_ for active directory
- active directory users RSAT win10 trying to find updates
- directory rsat